Friday, March 4, 2011

TOUR IN GERMANY

Hej ich gehe ins deutschland in zwei wochen. Mörchest du in ein meine kontzerte gehen? Wir können ein große party machen!

Here's some shows I'm playing around in Germany. Thanks to that Arak Death Cult for putting this shit together. Let's all kill each other this time:

MARCH:

20: DRESDEN, D @ AZ Conni
21: LEIPZIG, D @ Vokü
22: BIEDEFELD, D @ a Living Room
23: BRAUNSCHWEIG, D @ Nexus
25: ROTTERDAM, NL @ de Beuk w/ THE BAT BITES + THE HOTLINES (UK) + THE MAYDAYS


If you know a place I can play in Germany on the way to Holland on the 24th, I'll do it. I don't give a shit about money. I worked a crappy job so I can do this. I also play acoustic so I can play fucking anywhere. Get in touch, let's make this happen: davidvanhale [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments:

Post a Comment